Monday, January 23, 2012

Jan. 19, 2012 Newsletter


"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me." Remember that saying from childhood?
The truth is, words can affect someone's entire life, good or bad.
There is a verse in the Bible that says, "Life and death are in the power of the tongue."
I would encourage you to be aware of the words that come out of your mouth. To be aware of the 'programming' you are inputting into those around you.
You especially need to be aware of those things you are saying to yourself. What kind of 'programming' are you installing in yourself? If you go around saying things like, "I'm so stupid", "I'm so clumsy", "I don't know enough to do that", "I'll always be broke", . . . That is what you are programming yourself for.
You may not even have realized the things you've said to yourself up to this point. Often they can flash through your mind so fast you aren't even aware of them. (But your subconscious hears them.) Hopefully after reading this you will start being aware, and will start programming yourself in a positive way.
I'm going to keep it short this week. There is a lot to think about in these few short paragraphs.
My hope is that you and I take it to heart, and 'program' not only ourselves, but those around us, for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment